Shipping & Delivery Policy
Farmsbest commits to deliver your order with top quality packaging within the given time frame. We ship throughout the week from 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through our own delivery agents which are licensed drivers and verified by police for safety purposes.
Following is our Step by Step process from Procurement to Delivery at your door steps:
- Step 1: Order : Our Order book opens @9.00 AM & closes @ 8.00 PM every day, from where the order list is processed and sent to the Plant.
- Step 2: Procure : We procure the best vegetables and fruits and get them processed at our Plant.
- Step 3: Sorting: Firstly Manual sorting is done to ensure the vegetables and fruits are in best condition.
- Step 4: Organize : Organizing vegetables and fruits are arranged with their respective categories to maintain aroma of every vegetable and fruit.
- Step 5: Jet Washing : Fruits and vegetables are kept in a water tub where jet pumps are inserted for cleaning the dirt and soil.
- Step 6: Shower Pressure : Fruits and vegetables will be on the inclined belt accompanied with high pressure showers so all the outer pesticide and harmful chemicals are reduced and cleaned.
- Step 7: Ozonization : According to medical science there are many bacteria and viruses which are not killed just by cooking. The question arises, what could be the better way to clean and purify the fruits and vegetables, than boiling? The answer is purifying them with ozone technology!
Ozone is a more powerful disinfectant than chlorine, chlorine dioxide or per acetic acid. It is effective against a wide range of pathogens including bacteria, viruses, cryptosporidium, Guardia, etc.
Vegetable and fruits will be in the best nature of their nutrients and minerals after this process and give us the best responsive characteristic of their genre.
- Step 8: Drying : Dryers will be used to maximizing the shelf life and to keep the hygiene by evaporating all the water left over fruits and vegetables before packaging.
- Step 9: Packaging : Fruits and vegetables are packed and parcelled according to order received in a airtight bag to maintain the freshness.
- Step 10: Delivery : Door step delivery in the given time frame with the designated delivery agents.
- Step 11: Feedback : Our process get completed after the customer enjoys the wow factor from our product and service. Hence request a genuine feedback on the same.